Friday, November 5, 2010
I get an organic produce delivery every other week, and this week I have a couple of butternut squash - so I'm making this! Brown Sugar, squash and onions - how can I not want that! When Matt was out of town a few weeks ago the neighbors fed me and the kids one night, which was such an amazing gesture I still can't figure out how to thank them. But they made this, and it was like a dessert vegetable - and I love dessert vegetables....oh lord, love. But, I've only got enought for me, so I'm making it at lunch so I don't have to share :).
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
- Go to Napa with Matt
- Take the girls to Disney
- Take the girls to see castles in England/Scotland
- Crochet a blanket
- Rent an RV and drive cross-country and visit National landmarks
Rent a lake house in the fall for an impromptu weekend vacation
- Brew my own beer
- Take a pottery class and make my own set of dishes
- Go back to London/Edinburgh with Nicole & Alyssa
- Retire in a lodge home on a lake, with a huge fireplace
- Plan St. Hellno's 2011!